CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Food Glorious Food

OK, since I have no baby to focus on, my thoughts and attention has most recently turned to food. Not that I don't think about it any other time, I do, but I'm thinking about it maybe more than usual. Redirecting my attention, if you will.

So I have dug out of my big ole recipe book a crab dip that is sure to please! Trust me..I made this for a baby shower once, and everyone forgot about the mother- to-be and instead they were hovered around the dip, like locusts going through a cornfield.


Crabby Baby Dip

Puree in food processor:
8 oz cream cheese softened
3/4 cup mayo
2 tablespoons minced onion
1 teaspoon drained horseradish
1 teaspoon worcestershire
1/4 tspn salt, garlic powder
One 6 oz can drained crab meat

When done, pour into bowl cover top with slivered almonds

Bake about 25 minutes
Serve with crackers (Pepperidge Farm Wheat are the best!)


Enjoy- Get in there fast...you might lose a finger or two if you try to get any when the crowds swarm.

0 comments: