CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Facebook Update & Pretty Smells


Well, in the couple days that I have been on Facebook I have reconnected with a few of my old friends. As usual, I have done the searching, and on Facebook you send a little note hoping they accept you back as a friend. What if they don't? I'm sure it happens, but could there be anything worse? "No, sorry I don't want you as a friend, never did." So far so good.

I have found:

A best friend from grade school, back in Matawan, NJ

My first bodybuilding coach...from like a million years ago. OK not a million but ..lets' do the math..OK I cheated, I used a calculator...28 years! Twenty eight freaking years ago..I was 18...

I found my nieces

And a few others who I have not written to just yet...
Onward to Pretty smells:

Smelling good is a necessity. But as I wrote yesterday....if you smell bad, everyone knows but you ....and if you use too much perfume, it's as if you are trying to hide something. perfume wearing is an art...subtlty is key... and so few people get this right...

Example: While on the treadmill at the gym, yesterday a woman came up to the the treadmill beside me and hopped on. I smelled her coming a mile away. And while it was a good smell under normal circumstances, (think nightclub or crowded restaurant) it was not good for the gym. Too overpowering. But when you couple that with the outfit she was wearing, I think we all know what signals she was sending out there. ( the see though top and erect nipples also were a dead giveaway, but back to good smell - bad smell... (this itself is a whole other entry re: working out in Palm Beach County)

She had been on the treadmill maybe five minutes...when I started to gag. The whole time I was trying to do my workout, I was smelling toxic perfume gasses, that nearly knocked me out. The smell really could have cripled an army. She was just oblivious...

So while it is good to smell nice...if people in the next county smell you, you've gone too far.




My Perfume Picks:


1. Child Perfume -(Cult fragrance I had in my little shop a few years ago)


2. Marc Jacobs


3. Victoria's Secret Heavenly


4. Juicy Couture- Viva La Juicy


5. Trish McEvoy- Blackberry & Vanilla


6. Michael Kors -Hawaii




Tomorrow it could be a whole other list.....


0 comments: