CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

CRUMBS


Well, with all this time on my hands, I have decided to take my crumb cake operation city wide.

The crumb cake (sold at Big Daddy's) is a huge seller, and I would be remiss not to want to spread the love so to speak. This crumb cake is like no other. I have perfected a family recipe, and well, after many many crumb cakes later.. I believe it is just too good to not share with the masses.

I am not a crumb cake lover myself. Thankfully. Because had I been in my previous situation (see all relative baby posts) it is safe to say that I would be a member of:
Sugar Addicts, Weight Watchers, Overeaters (but not so anonymous) you get the picture.
It wouldn't be pretty ..that I know for sure.

I'd be hopped up on sugar...waiting for the crash...So thankfully crumb cake does nothing for me. To those who love it, God Bless.

0 comments: