CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Facetime on Facebook

I have recently been trying to set up and go about putting myself on Facebook..although I don't know why, really, since I always see to be looking for people from my past, and clearly no one is looking back for me. Oh well.
Like Charlotte Jorg, (she lived across the street from us in Matawan, NJ ) and when we left I only saw her one other time at Hoffman's Ice Cream, in Spring Lake.
Or Spencer Emerson, my first boyfriend, who in the fifth grade took me (on bicycles) to Friendly's for an ice cream cone. He was from Trinidad, a lovely boy with caramel colored skin, and I just wonder "Where did he go?"
Or Pascal Munz..she went to school with me also in Matawan...I don't remember the grade..but I remember her distinctly. I even remember what people were wearing when I first met them. Creepy I know..but some of my memory is so good, I can't help it.
Like Kathy Kegelman, in the sixth grade standing on a hill, wearing a Holly Hobbie Dress, and she had her long golden hair partially pinned up on her head. We became good friends, until years later when she started hanging around a more unsavory crowd.
I can remember all that, but can't remember where I parked the car at the mall.

I hear Alzheimer's calling my name...

0 comments: