CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Six Day's and Counting


Saw a great site the other day http://www.beadforlife.org/- See pic to the left..
It is an organization selling beaded handmade jewelry from women from Uganda...beautiful and colorful bracelets and necklaces, easy to order and not expensive! Shop for a good cause!
On another note:
I'm on my carb watching plan, and it is now day six. I have of course added in one cheat day a week ( which was yesterday) and was not used wisely I might add.

After cooking all day Saturday for a get together, I was repulsed by all food, by the time the shin dig started.

What I really wanted earlier that day was MCDONALD'S. Hail to McDonalds. Did I have it?
Nope.

My husband convinced me that Italian would be better.

I don't understand the logic, but I deferred, and had Italian ( slice of pizza, plain!) and a few bitefuls of pasta.

It was not the same.

Not nearly the same as a Happy Meal with a cheeseburger and small french fry.

(That is my usual order)

The burger cooked to perfection with cheese, all melty and warm, fattening and addicting, I know...

And the fries!

I usually eat my fries first. It is a small package, and hell by the time I'm into it , they are gone, but it does give me a taste. I don't have to be a glutton.
Would I like a Quarter Pounder with Cheese? You betcha. Throw in a large fry and I'm happy as a clam. Sometimes I don't even feel bad after eating McDonald's!

Sometimes I do...but honestly?

Not that much.

On another note....

Roger Federer, the gig is up.
Right now Nadal is kicking your ass, and I am loving it.

And I hate tennis, by the way. So, I really do not care who wins or loses Wimbledon, however my husband is a fanatic, thus I have been relegated to watching these matches ad nauseam, and it is just killing me.

Please no more tennis!

0 comments: