CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Running away to join the circus...




Last night, we took my nieces who are visiting from California to see La Nouba, Cirque Du Soliel at Downtown Disney. Earlier in the day we had been at Epcot ( seriously there is no need to go to Epcot, ever) in the raging heat and humidity that is summer in Florida and got caught in a torrential downpour...The best part of Epcot was probably the funnel cake.

As for LaNouba this would make my fourth time, and while it is expensive (85$ a ticket and up depending on where your seats are) it is worth every penny. We sat front row, to the left of the stage, and maybe we were a little too close. But the girls enjoyed every minute.

If this show had been in production when I graduated high school, I would have definitely wanted to be a part of it. That would be my dream at 45...to be in the segment of the show that has all of the tumblers and gymnasts. Would have been right up my alley.

Now I am too old, but I can dream.

As for the baby, we have a couple of phone numbers, a couple of leads, but I am tired of trying and getting no where.

We'll see what another day brings.

As for right now, I will enjoy my nieces till Sunday which will keep my mind of babies and all that goes with it.

0 comments: