CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Running still sucks

Made it to the gym, by 6:30 A. M.

We go early as it is the only time, that it is not too overcrowded. I guess people in Palm Beach Gardens, have nothing better to do than to go to the gym all freakin' day long. This is the busiest gym, I have ever frequented in all my 20+ years of going to gyms around the country. Seriously. There is not a time during the day when it is not busy.

So, that being said, it's annoying.

Old people, young people, younger girls who are wearing get ups that if their moms knew what they were wearing would die...I cant believe they leave the house like that. Worse than that are the 40+ women who THINK they are in good shape wearing outfits to rival the twenty somethings looking for attention. Ladies! Keep your ass cheeks in your shorts!

When I am running, the last thing I want to look at is your fat ass, jiggling out of shorts that are way too short!
Its hard enough for me to run, without being distracted...and not in a good way, mind you.

I ran a bit more, and actually got up to 7.8 speed for a few minutes, without needing oxygen. Dare I say I'm making progress?

I still hated every minute, but felt a wave of euphoria wash over me as I neared the finish. Must be those perky endorphins.

Tomorrow is another day.

Today began day one of my no starch during the week. So far so good. Then again it is only 9:00.

0 comments: