CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Coffee Talk





Coffee

I love coffee. My husband laughs at me... In the morning I have a cup, which he defers to as my "bowl of coffee". It is a small bowl, but I like the thing and am stickin' with it. As for brand, I like WaWa. They are a company out of Pennsylvania ( I think) and they have convenience stores throughout the Northeast. being that we are now in Florida, we can't readily get it here, so I go onto WaWa's website and have it shipped. Viola! It's that easy.

Just heard from our surrogate. She says she is feeling good, and we are all collectively holding our breath. Her children (Josh and Katie) have been talking to her belly and sending it good thoughts in the hopes that there is a baby in there!

Too cute.

I am glad she is feeling good, and we are now only six days away...stay tuned.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting topics could give you more visitors to your site. So Keep up the good work.