CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 18, 2008

Here we Sit



Well our surrogage is on her third day of bedrest and I did send her something to pass the time!
She should get them today.
Wicked Whoopie Pies..they are yummy...Check them out at:

http://www.wickedwhoopie.com/

Otherwise, I am doing my best to keep busy doing a myriad of other things, but invariably my thoughts retreat back to transfer day, and if any of the little guys have attatched at this point. By day three after the transfer, the embryologist had said that they would attatch to the unterine lining.

I wish there was some way of knowing.

My husband (otherwise known as Mr. Negativity) is convinced it will not happen, and it doesn't matter...I have enough positive vibes for the both if us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It could widen my imagination towards the things that you are posting.

Anonymous said...

Sorry if I commented your blog, but you have a nice idea.

Anonymous said...

Thanks to the blog owner. What a blog! nice idea.