CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Cry Baby


As for baby happenings, I for one, am not looking forward to any more of it. The paperwork, the conversations, the legality, and the financial considerations are exhausting and overwhelming, and for right now I've had enough.

My husband is ready to jump right back in and get his proverbial feet wet, but for now I am testing the waters.

Things that have been taking my mind off babies, are in no particular order:
Eating, shopping, and more eating and more shopping. As long as I bypass any baby stores, I'm good. For some reason the baby isles seem to be stuck in the middle of the stores, so now I skulk around the perimeter of said stores, only venturing in to the abyss of the middle if I absolutely have to.

But no matter where I go, babies are everywhere.

Except at my house.

0 comments: