CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Where Oh Where Was I?

Back to the Agency and all those involved in the "Baby Charade"

I believe for the most part, most people are good. Underline MOST . Some are not, and I believe on our baby quest, we met a whole lot of not so nice people along the way.

Some parasites, umm I mean people, prey on those who are desperate. They feed off the longing and desires of others, and suck you dry until you literally have nothing left.

Our original agency paired us with one Jerry Springer reject after another. By the last one, I was just hoping she had teeth.

The one "normal" one, actually was nice. She had a job in a law firm and it looked very promising. Until our agency failed to call her when she requested and she wound up leaving our agency for another and went with another couple entirely.

"The agency" who should have been at the very least having recent tests done on these women, had US pay for testing, and two of them wound up being unacceptable into the surrogate program.

See this is the thing. If I am paying you five thousand dollars to broker the deal with what could be essentially watermelons, but it is actually the renting of a uterus or the housing of human life, then why aren't you providing to me, acceptable women, with clean bills of health ready to go onto the next phase? Why?

We payed for meals travel, and Dr's visits all for women who were useless to us.
Hello! Do I look like I have unlimited funds? Yes my highlights are expensive, but it doesn't mean I wanna go throwing my retirement money out the window!

Also at every stop, first this Dr was the one to go to, the one getting everyone pregnant, then it was someone else. All of whom wanted to see my whoo -ha. Now, I'm not the freaking patient! Explain that! If I had a reason to show someone my bits, I would , but the Dr saying he could cure me of whatever my problem was, Sorry, Not happening! (Plus my problem was not who-ha related).

*(Definition:Who- Ha, Bits- Nether region, V for victory, I think you get my meaning)

Needless to say, why is it needless to say? I do need to say it...
Be careful with agencies! Get referrals. Talk to those they have gotten pregnant, and by all means do not pay for anything, NOTHING until you have that person under a signed and legal contract.

I'm off my soapbox now.....

I hear cats fighting outside. Till tomorrow.

0 comments: