CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 17, 2007

I wish we didn't have to wait to know...

Well here we are. Still waiting.
Our surrogate was on bed rest for most of the weekend, and now it is just some more waiting.
She will go for bloodwork next Monday at which point we should know a few hours afterwards what the results are.
Now I know what the Oscar nominees feel...you are all tingly and nervous, maybe even sick to your stomach before getting the results. Either way it will be a rough day.

I am hoping to be off that afternoon so I can wait by the phone.

I hope for her (surrogate's)sake as well as ours that we ARE pregnant. She has committed so much to this process, it almost seems unfair if it doesn't happen. She deserves to get paid, a thankless job really, so I am hoping with every ounce of hope I have in me..that is will be positive.

If not, I'm just not sure where we are headed....

Stay tuned....

0 comments: