CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

I'l be Brief, I Swear

Also...
While traveling the past week, I have developed a slight addiction to something my husband is calling "Sour Patch Dolls". When I ask if he means Sour Patch Kids, he just stares "You know what I mean!"

He hates it when I indulge in my sugar habit, which I know to be annoying and compulsive, but sometimes a girl cant help it. Its not like I am *"Snikity Snacking" all the time"

(*Snickity Snacking a term my husband coined when he thought I was lounging during the day, snacking my way through the house in the afternoon, thus not being hungry at dinner.)

So my addiction to Sour Gummy Bears by a company called Snak Club (Just a coincidence on the Snak, and MY Snickity Snack) raging and now I will either have to drive to Ft Lauderdale airport ( because that is where I bought them in the first place) (Maybe they have them in West Palm!) or go on line and try to order them and have them discreetly shipped.

Second, but no less important:

My love for shoes has reached a new high ..literally.
Bought these lovely little gems at Nordstroms Shoe dept ( like heaven for women, and maybe sex too)

They are sparkly silver, kind of weathered. HIGH HIGH heels. Completely tacky, Whoorish even...hookerish, whatever adjective you can dream up will fit these little cougar shoes of mine. I dont know when I will wear them or even with what, but they will get worn!

Im thinking of my birthday bash next weekend, that I'm giving myself. Going to dinner with a few friends and husband of course to a new place, 3 Forks..and I'm more than excited. Now that I have a cool pair of shoes, I'm good to go.

I'm getting up early to go torture myself at Spinning. Signing off for now.

0 comments: