CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Just Wonderin'

*Is it really bad to consume a whole jar of dill pickles? Anyone? Anyone?

* What kind of idiot EXERCISES in nearly 100 degree HUMID weather In Florida, mid afternoon no less, wearing leggings and a turtleneck?
(Answer: The idiot who lives down the block from me who I see every freakin day, with her rail thin scarecrow companion. )
(Advice- Eat a cheeseburger, take off some of those layers, and relax for Christ's sake.) I dry heave everytime I see them.

*What kind of drivers does Florida have? With the exception of myself and maybe my husband and a few close friends I WILL get into a car with, NOT MANY!
Thoughts to self:
Im not even convinced they make you take a driving test, a literal driving exam that proves you can drive. I wanna see one. Check on licensing requirements for average joe.

*What kind of idiot walks a big fluffy dog with hair down the to the ground at 12 noon every freakin day, dragging the poor thing along, with its tongue hanging out, nearly ready to die, owner oblivious to the heat stroke the dog is incurring?
*Answer - Bigger idiot that lives down the street from the spandex wearing turtleneck fetish runner.

Watch for more "What kind of idiot" coming soon"

0 comments: