CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

On the other hand

I know some people are feeling just as bad as we are. After all they have been along for the baby ride right a long with us.

Some have said heartfelt apologies, tearful "I'm sorrys", and in general have been just a huge comfort to my husband and myself. Thank god.
Of course there are one or two idiot's out here roaming around, who have given advice such as " When god wants you to have a baby, that is when you will get one". WTF???

OK, so the little girl who had a baby and killed it two days ago, because she got pregnant by accident and didn't know it (yeah right) and then wrapped the baby in plastic and killed it, She deserved a baby , and I don't? What kind of moron says that kind of thing?

I have an idea. If you don't know what the hell you are talking about, you god-squad holy roller, keep your damn mouth shut!

I'm done.

0 comments: