CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Briefly....Ok maybe not so brief

News on baby front ....

We are scheduled to do a retrieval on Saturday or Sunday of this week. Yikes.

The transfer to our surrogate is going to occur three to five days later. Apparantly Amy in the clinic is under the impression that I know waht follicles are, or that I might have been a Nurse Practictioner in a past life, the way she rolls off the medical terminology.

Ummm.... can you just tell me when we have to be there? I don't really need to know all the details..

So maybe baby we have some news by the months end.

On a lighter note, I have come to the realization that I do not want to travel on an all male vacation anymore. The past two I have taken, my husband who is my best friend, has kindly asked many member of the Lost Boys club to join us on our jaunts to sunny St Thomas.

All I have to say is "What the Fu**!"

Over Christmas I got to see all these middle age (thus the lost boys) men walking around in their underpants. From bikini bottoms to baggy boxers, it was all there. And it wasnt pretty.I rebelled, and we agreed it wouldn't happen again.

Not so. I was among four other men besides my husband, one who stayed with us, and three others that stayed in a condo nearby.
Wasn't as bad a Christmas but it ranks pretty high just the same.

0 comments: