CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

"Signed Anonymous"

Thank you to those who have written such open and honest and beautiful notes, to lift my spirits.

For some reason I thought no one ever saw this blog, and I began to think of it as a waste of time. Although I thoroughly enjoy the whole process of thinking of a topic and then seeing where the topic leads me.

But..if you are going to post a response, why post anonymously? Are you afraid? Are you unsure of your own comments? Are you just being mean? Or do you truly have a leg to stand on? Or do you hate your own life so much, you are just spewing crap and whining about your own bad situation? I personally think it is the latter. This is from the entire posting of the second anonymous poster to my blog: I will have to start numbering them since there seem to be so many now!

Anonymous Posted :
Hell? Really? Get a grip. Try food stamps and medicaid. That is hell. Try not being able to get even a job interview. Your surrogate is having problems? Not even close, you spoiled, entitled piece of shit. With a lack of perspective like that, the last thing you deserve is a baby.



Hmmm, do you think the poster is angry about:
1. Being on Medicaid
2. Food stamps?

3. Not being able to get a job?
4. Life in general

I'm thinking Number 4~!

My direct response: Get off the blogs and go to Monster or Career Builder for aforementioned lack of job. Blogging is not where to find one.

Back to my blog, before I go back to one of my THREE JOBS! Which didn't fall into my lap! I got off the computer and sought them out.

I for one, am a very confrontational individual. Perhaps it was my training early on in hardcore muscle gyms, as being the only girl at the time trying to be a bodybuilder, that made me stand up for myself over and over again. I'm not sure. I'm not out to hurt anyone. However, I will not let someone take advantage of me, or screw with me. Ever. If you are a liar, bullshitter or user, I will let you know what I think. And much in the same way, when I find I have ben betrayed (in life who hasn't?) I walk away. Done. It is not easy to get back into my good graces. Not to say that I am not forgiving. I can be. But not all the time. (After all I forgave my father for leaving my mother and collectively ruining eveyone's life at the time). It took some time, but I moved on.

But people who are vicious to be hurtful and mean, and I am speaking to Anonymous 1 & 2 here...You suck. And normally I would feel really bad for someone in your situation. Food stamps and all that jazz. But your ignorance has made it impossible for me to give a shit. Everyone leads the life they want to live. Including me. So next time you pass judgement, and vigorously so, do me a favor and leave your real name. Don't hide. Be proud of your statements. Own them.

Cause it seems like maybe your word, is all you have....

3 comments:

Nadine said...

I had an anoyn post on my old blog saying something to the effect of get your infertile ass out of province your useless etc... they can be bad mean people, not even worth the energy - hit delete!

Natalia Ritchie said...

I cannot believe that comment!! WOW!! I would never ever ever dream of writing something that cruel, rude, and just plain horrible. Sometimes people just want to cause trouble. Whatever the reason, let it go. It's not worth your time or evergy.

I would like to hear more about how the adoption process is going for you. I know you must be tired of it by now. I cannot imagine how draining and unfair it is. It seems like your rights are somehow last, always. And I am really sorry about that.

Unlike the thought of our friend Anonymous, I think you do deserve a baby, and I think it will come. I really really do. Don't give up. Please.

FLGirl1955 said...

Anonymous was mean and unwarranted...Does he/she know what it is like to be you? everyone's hell is their own.....