CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

All Roads Point to Hell

After much conversation, it really is sad that we seem stuck. Mired in the complexity of what to do, where to go, who to turn to , who to believe in, in our attempts to get a baby. We are exhausted and overwhelmed.

The bi racial baby we were contacted about is due in April and it is a girl ...but we just don't feel comfortable forking over another retainer, birth mom fees and unforeseen expenses, in the hopes that we will get the baby. Even though they say this one is low risk...that the mom already has four kids..can't do another one...
I'm thinking" This sounds vaguely familiar"...and as much as we want to believe them, we just don't. Maybe tomorrow will bring better news.

Until then, we are just keeping our heads above water.

1 comments:

Sarah Andrews said...

Hi - I just wanted to come out of lurkville and let you know that I am following your blog. I just can't imagine what you have gone through but all I can say is that it will work out somehow. From what I read so far from your posts - you have so much love to give - that love will find a way.