CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Back to Life, Back to Reality...

Each morning when I wake to find I haven't died in my sleep from a heart attack over all this...is a good day! So here's to celebrating having our hearts ripped out and being mature and adult enough to get up and carry on as if nothing has even happened.

We are slowly recuperating, kind of like a patient who has suddenly died on the operating table, and the Dr uses the zapper thingy (defibrillator- Ha ! You thought I didn't know the name!) to bring them back to life. Suddenly the flat line...begins to pulse and you see the heartbeat, up on the screen...and you realize....Life...is back.

I'm not feeling exactly that way, but something close. Each day gets a bit easier.

I know the devil woman (OOPS BABYMAMA) had the baby on Wednesday, and I suppose she is back home in her tent, or trailer, or hotel room, given that she really had nowhere to go.

I am assuming the girl who we met is long gone, and has been taken over by a seriously delusional imitation...

I pray for the baby. I pray that she is ok and can thrive.... given her present situation.

As for the Babymama?

Not so much.

0 comments: