CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Believe it or Not

It's been a week or so, since our world came crashing down around us. I have begun to evaluate or reevaluate my beliefs, about God, the world, and what surrounds me. Not sure if husband is doing the same thing, although going running at 11pm to Ozzy Osbournes "Crazy", should tell you in what direction he is headed.

Hop on over to http://www.beliefnet.com/ and take one of many quizzes to determine what Religion you actually are..

I know some of you are saying"I know what I am!..I don't need a test..."
Well, I thought I knew what I was, until I took the test.

Turns out I am more
Unitarian Universalist....very interesting reading....

As Popeye said ''I am what I am"....

Quote of the Day:

When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us.

Alexander Graham Bell

0 comments: