CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

A little news, but nothin' to get all excited about!

Our lawyer called the other night, to tell us, that she will be getting our new baby mamas medical records and social history out to us. Can I say I really don't care? I'm not really in the mood to peruse papers about someone I don't know, and frankly don't care to know at t his point. I wish we could skip the formalities and just get right to the baby part.

Where is Juno dammit?

Well on second thought I don't know if I would have wanted her either, because at some point her relationship with the Dad to be became a bit ..ummm inappropriate.

I guess I just want the baby. I don't want to hear her sad story. I can't care about her. The past has been to painful and as much as I can let that go and move on, I don't want to dig myself into a hole ( unless it is one to China where I could possibly pick up a baby!)

So we wait. For paperwork. For more expenses. For more phone calls.

It is going to be a long wait.

But it's not like we have anywhere to go!

P.S. Why do we always need to get these girls cell phones? Isn't a calling card good enough?

0 comments: