CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Pure Frustration

It seems to me, that on top of having to wait to be reimbursed for our money from the first agency (whoops they spent it!) and having to shell out hundreds more each month for this new birth mom, I feel worn out. Angry. Angry. Angry. It makes my back want to seize up like a crotchety old car engine, that has had enough.

The agency states they used our money for daily expenses to run said agency- seems a little Ponzi-schemeish, and then when new suckers (I mean parents) want to adopt, that money also goes into a kitty. They should have been able to pay us back, this month and next, except for one tiny thing. There are no birth mothers. (there is that nasty, nasty word again!)

So with all the potential baby mamas gone (maybe they are on vacation?) I don't have a hope of seeing all that money at once, back in my bank account. What I can hope for "He" said, was a little here, a little there. What can I say? I'd rather have my money at once like I paid him, not like I'm bringing home tips from a titty bar. But that does not seem likely. We did agree if anyone should drop off a baby, that we would be called at once.

Oh yeah..one more thing. The drivers down here in Florida suck. Now given that 95% of the people you meet say they are from somewhere else, that would mean all the sucky drivers, who cant use a directional, drive 20 mph in a 40 mph zone (applicable mostly to the over 70 set) and who cannot figure out how to drive around a circle, or rotary or roundabout, are starting out driving badly and then move to Florida to showcase their driving skills.

P. S If you are driving a Bentley and cannot see over the steering wheel because you are 80, get a driver! You obviously have the coin! Hmmm, maybe not...though now that I thin k of it. Madeoff, made off will a lot of peoples money around here, so maybe they just fired the driver. Either way, move to the right and let me pass already!

0 comments: