CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

And Another Thing...


It is unbelievable to me to think that on a hot and sunny Florida day, people are still driving around and leaving dogs in their cars, while they run their numerous errands.
I don't get it! Can't the dog stay home?

Why do people need to bring them everywhere? I have a dog whom I love dearly. Matter of fact because I love him so much, I choose to leave him at home, because that is what is best for HIM.

I see many, many dogs barking, scratching, and crying for their owners to let them out of a overheated vehicle.

Think about it. If you sat in a hot car with the windows up almost all of the way..how long would you last before it got to be too much? The inside of a car heats up quickly, sometimes reaching over 100 degrees in the mid summer months in less than five minutes!

So next time you are on your way out, and the sun is shining, leave fido at home. It is safer for him that way!

0 comments: