CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

A Surprise Phone Call....






Early Friday morning August 29, the phone rang. I looked at my caller ID and noticed it was our adoption agency.

Nervously I picked up the phone, really not knowing what to expect. What I thought was that our agency contact, was missing paperwork, or needed a check.

What she told me was somewhat different.

We have been chosen by a young girl, to be parents for her baby.
She is due October 25, and so the madness starts. Halloween Baby!

It was overwhelming, and scary to finally be getting that call. I almost keeled over, and peed in my pants at the same time.

We are absorbing and adjusting, and while we believe that this will take place, there is always the chance however slight that the girl could change her mind. She has twenty four hours after the birth to do so.

We will meet her in a few weeks, and hopefully that will solidify her desire to place the baby with us....

When one door closes another one opens....

1 comments:

Courtney said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!! How awesome...I will say a prayer that this works out for you guys. You deserve this more then anyone I know!!!!