CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Time is Marching On

As Gustav rumbles past Cuba and Haiti, we are thankful that he is not headed our way at least at this point).

We are still waiting for our funds from our escrow account at the other agency so we can set up a new account at our attorney's office and get this ball rolling. I think at this point, I'd rather skip the whole thing and adopt a little pup I saw instead. Way less emotional.

Summer is almost over! And that makes us here in Florida happy. The hurricanes and the heat take a small break and let us relax a bit. Of course they keep lengthening the hurricane season...so now it extends into early December, but still that gives us six worry free, slightly cooler, less humid months to enjoy.

Winter in Florida...still the best, minus the traffic, and pushy Northerner's. I can say that since I am from there!

0 comments: