CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 26, 2009

Why is it....

That some of the most religous people I know, are the ones who:

May go to church, but talk about people behind their backs

Spend the majority of their time quoting "What a sin?" when they are sinning all the time.

Foster bad feelings

Pass judgement

Lie, Cheat and Steal

And many other things, that are annoying. I'm not perfect, but if you are going to tout yourself as the second coming, and cram religon down my throat, the question remains:

"Shouldn't you at least practice what you preach?"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just happened upon your blog today and read it start to finish. I don't know you but I am so happy for you. Hubby and I were lucky enough to get our son the old fashioned way - and for only $1 at Kaiser (our Calif. HMO). Your son is lucky to have you as parents. Good luck to you, you are in the most wonderful ride of your life. ~~~alicia~~~