CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

News Break

I am on a roll.

I have called the Palm Beach Post, and I have written Good Morning America regarding our adoption story. I explained our experience in detail first, to a woman editor who deemed the story newsworthy. She then passed me on to an older gentleman ( and I use the word loosely) and he seemed to be on the fence.

I made the connection between our surrogacy and the use of fertility clinics and egg donors and how that would tie into the Natalie Sulomon story..and the only good out of that woman having eight babies, will be the crackdown on fertility doctors and clinics alike. I told him of the adoption agency, using our money and not putting it in escrow. I explained the extortion and ridiculous things we have been through in order to get a baby. And I told him if he didn't do the story, that I would find someone who would. I am not taking no for an answer .

I think instead of writing the head of the department of legislature that handles the adoption law, I will give them a call.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease.