CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Things are Cookin' at Big Daddy's




Well, Big Daddy's has been open now about six weeks.

We are plugging along, doing very well considering we have done little to no advertising, except word of mouth. Ads will be running soon, with deep discounts on family meals and individual dinners, so we expect to be busy-busy-busy.

I am spending most of my days monitoring the goings on at Big Daddy's, trying to keep the staff happy and trying to make sure they are keeping busy when it does slow down.

Sometimes, it doesn't matter what kind of business, every one's ego needs to be stroked. Some people need to be babied (which fits in nicely since I have none) and some are just arrogant and obnoxious.
I especially don't like those who take advantage of others being "nice", and I don't like people who expect to be paid for doing nothing. If work were meant to be fun, it wouldn't be called work, it would be called "FUN". But is isn't and there is a reason why.

I'm all for having a good time. As long as the work is done.
To reach Big Daddy's in Palm Beach Gardens, FL 561-691-2154.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you posted on Chowhound yet?? I only heard about your restaurant on SFdines.com. I think posting there would be great. Good luck!!