CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hmmmm

I've decided to resurrect this blog and I begin today.
I'd lime to say that with my absence things have changed but they have not. The adoption world is still an abyss of deceit, but I will save that for another time.
We did adopt a baby 27 months ago and wow have things changed. Our hearts are full and happy, and he brings light and love to us ever day getting us through some very dark times
He is talking and in school and learning new things ever day. I marvel at how smart he is and how lucky we got on that fateful day when we got that phone call.
Since then we have been matched three other times, and not gotten a baby.
So I have to believe that if it is meant to be it will happen.


In other news we getting ready to move, and I'm ready to start a new chapter.
Stay tuned.

0 comments: