CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Good News

Well, I just heard from the clinic and right now the way it looks , our donor if they can keep her supressed..will be ready for a retrieval on September 7, with a transfer following just a few days later..That is if thre are no porblems supressing the donor, whatever that means. Hlaf the time I feel like I am in a bad chinese movie...I can see lips moving, but the dialoug coming out is foreign.
So we have only a couple more weeks ..of WAITING. Of course it the results are positive:)) then we will WAIT some more, but in the end, the final result willbe work the marking time and furrowed brows. We all need a lot of botox here..

Until next time when I revisit hell and how we arrived at this destination.

0 comments: